Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Target parking lot discovery. I think this is an example of one of the wholesome entertainments that can be found behind the store in the wee hours. I'm always facsinated by those forgotten spots, the basement, the attic, that shady spot in the yard were odd bits accumulate. It's like the subconscious of a place. People leave things there and forget them, but they're still there.
Materials:recycled Smirnoff bottle, glass beads, acrylic and cotton/silk blend cords.

2 comments:

  1. A great idea for AA members to learn a craft and make necklaces out of empty bottles as part of the healing process........I may be setting up a bench myself soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This idea really appeals to my sense of economy. I hate to waste things.....

    ReplyDelete