Thursday, April 1, 2010

Treasure from the streets. I found this rock with a big chunk of mica in it, shiny things....I was wondering how to attach it to a chain and then I remembered that most of the world is held together with rubber bands, paper clips, duct and scotch tape, so why not rubber bands? They're pretty anyway. the chain had a bunch of springs attached to it, maybe it was a part of some kind of cot in a former life. I love the clamp thing on it, it makes an elegant clasp.
Materials:rock, rubber bands, found chain.

2 comments:

  1. the clasp is really really really cool and I love the printed rubber bands; and in this case, the rock really is organically grown. (I suppose) Looks like a nice piece of kryptonite for a supergirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it's a nice rock, and I like the cool colors of the rubber bands with it.

    ReplyDelete