Thursday, January 7, 2010

My first week finished! Already I can tell I need a better lighting setup, so I'll be working on that, my camera I'm going to have to make do with. Maybe if I do a little research on digital photography I could make better use of it. Well, it's all a learning experience anyway, at the very least I'm pleased the necklaces got made. Today's necklace is a product of last night's pistachio frenzy. I just drilled the shells and threaded them together. Back in my costume jewelry days, the graduated three row was a pretty popular silhouette. I came across more than a few designers in my time who insisted on being provided with a fancy neck form to make a perfectly nested sample. But I've never found a better neck form than my own knee, and that's what I've always used.
Materials: pistachio shells, linen.

No comments:

Post a Comment